Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X, is the newest entry in the short light single class. Designed with the focus on safety, efficiency and reliability through the use of advanced technology, its multi-mission capabilities will make it the choice for the future.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is Bell Helicopter’s new five-seat aircraft designed for safety, efficiency and reliability through the use of advanced technology. It incorporates proven dynamic components, advanced aerodynamic design, a dual channel FADEC Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine and best-in-class value.
- Fully integrated Garmin G1000H™ flight deck with twin 10.4″ LCD
screens for reduced pilot workload
- Enhanced situational awareness provided by optional kits for TIS, HTAWS, moving map, “Pathway in the Sky” and Garmin’s HSVT (Helicopter Synthetic Vision Technology™)
- Newly designed cabin with forward-facing seats
- Fully flat floor for maximized configurability
- Large cabin doors for easy loading of passengers and cargo
- Superb crew visibility for maximum situational awareness
- Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine with dual channel FADEC with backup
- Quieter than ICAO Stage 3 noise limits
- High inertia rotor system with excellent autorotation capability
- A combination of speed, range and useful load that delivers best-in-class performance
- Priced to compete with the short light single class leader
- Complimentary 1-year subscription to CAMP Maintenance (MTX) management for the aircraft
A proven, reliable powerplant.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is equipped with the proven and reliable Turbomeca Arrius 2R engine, delivering 504 shaft horsepower. Equipped with a dual channel FADEC, the Arrius 2R provides improved fuel efficiency, start-up protection and full integration with the aircraft avionics system. Overall features include:
- Proven Arrius lineage with over 6 million flight hours
- Dual Channel FADEC with backup
- 3,000 Hour TBO
- Engine Data Recorder
- Designed for easy maintenance access
An advanced avionics suite.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is the first helicopter in its class to feature a fully integrated glass flight deck featuring the Garmin G1000H™ Avionics suite. This system provides unparalleled crew situational awareness and reduces pilot workload, resulting in enhanced safety and mission capabilities. The system includes engine instruments on PDF/MFD with Power Situation Indicator (PSI), Engine Indication System (EIS), Fuel Flow, Fuel Temperature, Automated Power Assurance Check; single VHF COM/NAV/GPS with WAAS; Mode S Transponder with extended Squitter (ES); ADS-B Out; Digital Map; Flight Planning; Flight Monitoring; Video In; audio alerts; Intercommunication System (ICS) with recorder/playback, 3.5mm jack to plug in your portable audio devices.
With a 1,500 lb/680 kg capacity cargo hook, a highly configurable 22 ft2/2.0 m2 flat cabin floor area with integrated cargo tie downs, a large 18 ft3/0.5 m3 baggage bay and superior crew visibility, the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X provides utility operators with the flexibility and performance they require to conduct their missions.
Best-in-class cabin volume can be configured to accommodate everything from VIP transportation or corporate shuttle missions.
The combination of a smooth ride, superb range and the state of the art Garmin G1000H™ flight deck make the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X an ideal choice for any business needs.
With a highly configurable cabin, superb speed and range, and points for mounting external equipment, the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X delivers multi-mission capability and flexibility for parapublic operators.
With optional dual pilot controls, the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is an excellent aircraft for training pilots to fly today’s modern aircraft with integrated glass flight decks, FADEC controlled engines, and other advanced technologies.
|SPEEDS at max gross wt|
|Max Cruise||125+ kts|
|Max Range||360+ nm|
|Useful Load||1500+ lbs|
|Cabin Floor Area**||22 square ft||2.0 square m|
|Baggage Compartment Volume||18 ft³||0.5 m³|
|Service Ceiling (Pressure Altitude)||20,000 ft PA||6,096 m PA|
|Hover Ceiling IGE||MGW @ 14,000 ft||MGW @ 4,267 m|
|Hover Ceiling OGE||MGW @ 12,000 ft||MGW @ 3,657 m|
|Turbomeca Arrius 2R (uninstalled thermodynamic rating)|
|Takeoff||504 shp||376 kW|
|Max Continuous||457 shp||341 kW|
|* Max GW, ISA, Std fuel – no reserves at sea level
** Includes Copilot area of 10 sq.ft/0.9 sq.m
Call for more information.
Ask for Ivor Shier.
Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Aircraft is subject to prior sale or withdrawal from market. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify data herein prior to purchase.